Sincerely finishing strong. What it looks like
So you are worried about this year’s stats.
You say you are really committed.
You will do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to save this year from financial ruin.
You admit you held back.
You admit you played soft.
And you still want Santa to bring you a big present.
You just need to know what to do.
So here it is:
- Cancel Christmas.
- At the very least work full time every single day except Christmas.
- But probably work Christmas too.
- Do real, legitimate NRAs and nothing else.
Only then do you have a chance of salvaging this year.
Maybe to you.
Most people who struggle hate to admit that how they live, is really, how they live.
Consequences are an automatic result of how you live.
You say it’s still not fair!
And realize that you are the one who held back.
- The easier you are on yourself, the harder life will be on you.
- The harder you are on yourself, the easier life will be on you.
But, you already knew that.
Het probleem met ineffectieve mensen is? Het is nooit nu.
Performance Project gaat over leiderschap in de praktijk. Performance Coaching is leiderschap in de praktijk. Het gaat over je leven ertoe laten doen. Niet morgen maar nu. Schrijf je nu in.